This is your excuse to treat yourself to a makeup haul by checking out some of the best celebrity-made products out there.
Whether it is a red carpet event, on-screen, or just at the grocery store, celebrities are constantly in the limelight and rocking the best makeup looks. Luckily, many of them have created makeup brands of their own, sharing their perspective of beauty with the world. From skincare to eyes and lip products, let’s take a look at some of the best celebrity-made options to add to your makeup collection.
Prep Your Skin
Before any makeup is applied, it is essential to make sure your skin is clean and hydrated. Whether your skincare routine is 3 steps or 12 steps, the key products to have in your collection, are a cleanser, eye cream, and moisturizer. The following celebrity brands offer great products to totally transform your skin:
- Rice Powder Cleanser– Humanrace by Pharell
- A gentle powder-to-foam cleanser packed with rice particles, fruit AHAs and snow mushrooms, leaving skin purified, balanced, and brighter every day.
- Deep Hydration Eye Cream– Honest Beauty by Jessica Alba
- A deeply hydrating eye cream that plumps, moisturizes, and hydrates for healthier skin around the eyes. It is made with Hyaluronic Acid + Chamomile & Calendula and is fitting for all skin types.
- Skin Transformation Creme– Keys Soulcare by Alicia Keys
- A hydrating and moisturizing face cream that leaves skin radiating. Includes ingredients such as bakuchiol, malachite, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid.
Fenty and Rare Beauty: The Foundation and Concealer Power Duo
Once the skin is completely prepped, it is time to begin with foundation and concealer to give the face a sleek and smooth look. Whether you are looking for lightweight, long-wear, or full coverage, Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty and Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty have got you covered. Both brands offer up to fifty shades, inclusive of all skin types.
- Pro Filtr Soft Matte Long Wear Foundation– Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- A soft-matte, long-wear foundation with buildable, medium to full coverage, that will not clog pores.
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation– Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
- A breathable foundation that combines the weightless feel of a serum with buildable medium coverage for truly layerable wear.
- Pro Filter Instant Retouch Concealer– Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- A creamy, long-wear, creaseproof liquid concealer that delivers light-as-air, medium to full coverage.
- Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer–Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
- A lightweight, hydrating concealer that gives you buildable coverage where you need it while also brightening skin.
Creating Dimension and Color
After the base of your face makeup is set, it is time to create dimension with bronzer, blush, and highlight with a contouring routine. In order to highlight and sculpt the face shape, it is essential to have the best products that will last and maintain your snatched look.
- Match Stix Contour Stick– Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- A contour stick in a long-wear, light-as-air matte formula. This product’s cream-to-powder formula is weightless and super easy to blend, but also stays put with no creasing or caking.
- Matte Bronzing Brick– Victoria Beckham Beauty
- Features two soft-matte tones giving you customizable, natural, and sunkissed skin.
- Flower Pots Powder Blush– Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore
- Blends on smooth and silky, enhancing your skin tone with a healthy flush of color. The shade warms your complexion to your ideal tone.
- Soft Pinch Liquid Blush – Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
- A weightless, long-lasting liquid blush that is blendable and buildable. Available in both matte and dewy finishes.
- Highlighter Topper – r.e.m. beauty by Ariana Grande
- This highlight can be used on your cheeks, eyes, and body. It is infused with vegetable-derived emollients, the silky, creamy powder formula glides on the skin with ease.
Sisters, Not Twins
Let’s talk eyebrows. They define your expression and set the tone for the rest of the eye look. Whether you prefer the thin 90s vibe, feathered, matte, or completely natural, the eyebrows are a key part of any makeup routine. With these products, you are ensured to keep your brows on fleek.
- Kybrow Kit– Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner
- The Kybrow Kit has all the brow-related goods. The Brow Pencil lets you shape, style, and fill in, and the clear Brow Gel locks in color and sets brow hairs. In multiple shades, this kit is cruelty-free and vegan.
- Wax Pencil and Styler– Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- A clear, universal brow wax born in an easy-grip pencil, with sweat- and water-resistant formula that shapes and sets with long wear, flexible but firm hold. Also comes with a built-in brush for effortless styling.
Eyes, Eyes, Eyes
The eyes can be the most fun part of your routine. You can be creative with pops of color and designs or you can keep it natural with a soft glam. No matter the occasion or your mood, the eyes are a defining part of your face. It is important to have products that are pigmented, easy to blend, long-lasting, have minimal fallout, and more.
- Matte Fluid Eye Paint– About Face by Halsey
- This eye paint stick is an innovative way to do eyeshadow. It is a one-swipe punch of liquid eye color that delivers bold, buildable pigment.
- Forbidden Fruit Eyeshadow Palette– Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore
- These 10 matte, metallic, and shimmering eyeshadow shades deliver the ultimate color payoff, blending and building seamlessly.
- Liquid Eye-Lie-Ner– Haus Laboratories by Lady Gaga
- This eyeliner is the total package with extremely saturated pigment, matte finish, flexible and precise tip, and up to 24 hours of wear.
- Eyeliner Marker – r.e.m. beauty by Ariana Grande
- This long-wearing eyeliner marker delivers a waterproof, smudge-proof, bold black line that lasts up to 48 hours.
- Extreme Length Mascara + Lash Primer – Honest Beauty by Jessica Alba
- This award-winning black mascara delivers extreme length and sky-high lift. The primer is the ultimate feature that makes your lashes look longer and last longer.
Lips Are Sealed
- To wrap up our routine, we have lips. A solid lip moment could make or break your look. Depending on the day, you can go bold, neutral, glossy, or matte. It is important to use products that are long-lasting, hydrating, and smudge-proof.
- Matte Lip Kit– Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner
- This iconic Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Liner duo is the perfect go-to product. It is ultra-creamy, waterproof, transfer-proof, smudge-proof, and lasts for 24 hours.
- Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Blam– Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
- A more glossy option, this ultra-shiny balm cushions lips with soft, nourishing color that’s all slick, no stick.
What are you waiting for? Go grab these amazing products now, you won’t be sorry you did!