AfterBuzz TV LLC (“AfterBuzz TV Network“, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share and use your information as part of our technology platforms, including, without limitation, our websites, web pages, interactive features, applications, Twitter and Facebook pages, and Mobile Application (“Platforms“).
I. Information We Collect On Our Sites
Information You Provide To Us. Information that you submit about yourself may be used by the AfterBuzz TV Network to provide you requested services, communicate with you about AfterBuzz TV Network products, improve your online experience, or support our continuing efforts to offer you the information and services you want most. We may collect Personal Information (information that can be used to identify you as an individual) such as your name, email, telephone number, home address, demographic information (such as zip code, age), or payment information (such as account or credit card number). The types of Personal Information we collect may vary depending on your use of the features of the Platforms. For example, we will collect your credit card number and other payment related information in connection with your purchase of products and/or services through the Platforms. We post customer testimonials/video testimonials on our Platforms which may contain personally identifiable information. If we want to post a customer’s name along with their testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial.
Information We Collect Automatically.
- Usage Information. Whenever you visit or interact with the Platforms, we, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platforms are accessed and used (“Usage Information“). Usage Information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on the Platforms, such as song history, interaction with friends and group activities. This information helps us keep our Platforms fresh and interesting to our visitors and allows us to tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
- Device Identifier. We automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier“) for the Device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device) you use to access the Platforms. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Platforms, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Cookies; Pixel Tags. The technologies used on the Platforms to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Platforms), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed). Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on the Platforms and your activities on such social networking sites We, or our vendors, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our Platforms (such as allowing us to select which ads or offers are most likely to appeal to you, based on your interests, preferences, location, or demographic information). A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on our Platforms may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your AfterBuzz TV Network account(s). In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
II. How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect about and from you for a variety of business purposes such as to respond to your questions and requests; provide you with access to certain areas and features of the Platforms such as your favorite stations, your musical preferences, songs you have listened to, shared playlists and your interaction with other users; verify your identity; communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platforms and, in our discretion, changes to any AfterBuzz TV Network policy; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; improve the Platforms; comply with license obligations; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent. We may collect location based information about you to tailor advertisements and offers we serve to you.
We also collect personal information in order to provide certain products and services to our customers. For example, if you:
- Place a product order, the AfterBuzz TV Network will collect and use your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information;
- Request promotional items, the AfterBuzz TV Network will collect and use your name and address, or e-mail address;
- Post information on any of our interactive areas, the AfterBuzz TV Network will collect information from you in order to e-mail you major updates about AfterBuzz TV Networks, the products and services;
- Sign-up for the AfterBuzz TV Network mailing list, AfterBuzz TV Network will collect information from you in order to facilitate the publishing of that mailing list; and
- Send our link to friends through our website, AfterBuzz TV Network will collect the information from you in order to facilitate the transmission of the e-mail.
III. Sharing of Information
Except as described here, we will not provide any of your Personal Information to any third parties without your specific consent. We may share non-Personal Information, such as aggregate data and Usage Information with third parties. We may also share your information as disclosed at the time you provide your information, as set forth in this Privacy Notice and in the following circumstances:
Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf. We may share your Personal Information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our Platforms, analyze data, process transactions and payments, fulfill orders or provide customer service; advertisers; sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer our promotions, contests, sweepstakes, surveys or provide marketing or promotional assistance and “powered by” partners or partners in co-branded sites. Your Personal Information may also be used by us or shared with our subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, partners, advertisers or other third parties to provide you with product information and promotional and other offers.
Business Transfers. We may share your Personal Information with other entities and our affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes. In the event that the AfterBuzz TV Network is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
IV. Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you are on another website and you opt-in to receive information from the AfterBuzz TV Network, that website will submit to us your email address and other information about you so that we may contact you as requested. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or feature (such as one of our Facebook or Twitter applications or a similar application or feature on a third party website) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including Usage Information and Personal Information such as lists of your friends, “likes”, comments you have shared, groups and location. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on our Platform to your profile page to share with others within your network. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their “connections” or information about you is otherwise accessible through your “connections'” web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party website or interactive service. We may supplement the information we collect about you through the Platforms with such information from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and/or to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
The AfterBuzz TV Network is not liable for any information posted in interactive areas. The AfterBuzz TV Network provides interactive areas such as discussion forums to enhance the user experience and build a healthy community around our website’s products and services. You acknowledge that should you participate in such interactive areas, the information you voluntarily post about yourself and third parties in such areas might be accessed, collected and used by third parties outside of the AfterBuzz TV Network. DO NOT POST ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN OUR PUBLIC AREAS. In addition, you may not post any defamatory, obscene, slanderous, or otherwise illegal material, or any material which infringes any third-party copyrights or other intellectual property rights on any interactive areas. Violators will be subject to termination of accounts and possible legal action. Although we employ advanced security technology, it cannot guarantee complete security in personal websites or password-protected areas, and the AfterBuzz TV Network will not be held liable for any user’s or other visitor’s disclosure of personal information on the AfterBuzz TV Network or any other website or Platform operated by us.
VI. Your Privacy Rights, Choice and Access
You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties (other than our service providers), not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters, emails or other communications by:
- Modifying your registered user information on the Platforms;
- Sending us an email at Info@AfterBuzz TV.com;
- Contacting us by mail at AfterBuzz TV Customer Service, c/o 17328 Ventura Bld. #333, Encino, CA 91316;
If you wish to modify, verify, correct, or delete any of your Personal Information collected through the Platforms, you may edit your registered user information or contact us at the above address or email. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Platforms. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. It may not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. We will retain your information (including geo-location data) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do not control certain privacy settings and preferences maintained by our social media partners like Facebook and Twitter. If you wish to make changes to those settings and preferences, you may do so by visiting the settings page of the appropriate social media site.
VII. Advertising/Behavioral Targeting: How To Opt Out:
VIII. AfterBuzz TV ‘s E-mail Announcements and Newsletters.
AfterBuzz TV uses e-mail to send announcements regarding new products, services, and/or promotions, and informational newsletters. Announcements via email are on an opt-in basis only. By posting material on any of our interactive areas, you are opting in to receiving these e-mail announcements. You can choose to unsubscribe from AfterBuzz TV e-mail at any time by sending an email to info@AfterBuzz TV .com. AfterBuzz TV will also send replies to customer e-mail via e-mail. Finally, if you have sent a request to AfterBuzz TV about which we need to communicate with you, we may do so by e-mail.
The AfterBuzz TV Network and its services are not directed to children or minors, and children are not eligible to use our services. Accordingly, the AfterBuzz TV Network asks that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to the AfterBuzz TV Network. We actively seek to dissuade registration from persons under 18 and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from them. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not be using our Platform unless under the supervision of your parent or guardian.
X. Security of Your Information
We take information security seriously; however, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Platforms and provide us with your information at your own risk.
XI. Other Sites
The Platforms may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors and/or partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding or co-marketing agreement. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other sites may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is one of our Platforms (including those linked to through an email or social networking page).
The Platforms may make available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups. Remember that any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information and is not subject to the provisions of this Policy.
XII. Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
The Platforms are governed by and operated in, and in accordance with the laws of, the United States, and are intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States. The AfterBuzz TV Network makes no representation that the Platforms are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation. Given that we are an international business, our use of your information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States of America, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Platforms, or providing us with any information, you (a) acknowledge that the Platforms are subject to the laws of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen, and (c) waive any claims that may arise under those laws.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on our Platforms prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices